[WEBINAR] Promising Market for SMEs in Malaysia and Georgia
SME Corp. Malaysia in collaboration with the Embassy of Georgia Kuala Lumpur will be organising a webinar session titled “Promising Market for SMEs in Malaysia and Georgia”.
The purpose of the webinar is to create awareness of economic opportunities in terms of investments and business matching for the SMEs within both countries. The webinar will be divided into two (2) sessions, namely ‘Market Opportunities and Growth Prospects’ by Malaysia and ‘Gateway to Europe and Asia Market’ by Georgia.
The details of the webinar are as follows: Date: 21 June 2021 (Monday)
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm (Malaysia Time)
Venue: Microsoft Teams Application (link will be provided upon registered)
Participation is on a first come first serve basis and is limited to 100 people only.
Those who are part of the:
Please register here https://forms.gle/tkC4C7v5kovGvrCf7 by 4th June 2021 (Friday).
- manufacturing sector including electrical and electronic products; pharmaceutical products; auto and aircraft products; clothing and footwear; outsourcing of business services; tourism and real estate; warehousing and logistics centers; Aircraft Maintenance and Repair (MRO); and
- exports such as food and beverage; clothing; accessories; animal food; furniture; architecture and design; ICT; and toys among others are encouraged to join.
For more information or clarification, please contact:
- Ms. Siti Norzaihar Waharudin: firstname.lastname@example.org (603 – 2775 6268);
- Ms. Nur Farah Diyana Mohd Zahid: email@example.com (603 – 2775 6233); and
- Ms. Intan Zanariah Hamdan: firstname.lastname@example.org (603 - 2775 6116).