Amendments to the Main and ACE Market Listing Requirements in relation to Public Security Holding Spread
Bursa Malaysia Berhad will consider applications for a lower public security holding spreads of between 15% and 20% , compared to the current minimum requirement of 25 per cent based on certain criteria.
Bursa Malaysia Berhad has amended the listing requirements for the Main Market and ACE Market to reflect the policy considerations for the acceptance of a lower public spread.
The public spread amendments will take effect from 1st March 2021, Bursa Malaysia Berhad will make its consideration based on a balanced assessment which comprising both quantitative and qualitative criteria.
For more information and better understanding, please click on the links : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U5psUzIS9olCeWeV4Egz_owF_KwwcCOt?usp=sharing for the below statements.
• Bursa Malaysia’s circular dated 23 February 2021
• Appendix 1 setting out the full text of the Main LR Public Spread Amendments
• Appendix 2 setting out the full text of the ACE LR Public Spread Amendments
• Appendix 3 setting out the Questions and Answers in relation to the Main LR Public Spread Amendments
• Appendix 4 setting out the Questions and Answers in relation to the ACE LR Public Spread Amendments