Digital Export Enablement Programme (DEEP) To Support SMEs In ASEAN To Grow In New Markets
Apr 19, 2023 - Aug 30, 2023
The International Trade Centre (ITC) launched a new “Digital Export Enablement Programme (DEEP)” to help MSMEs in the ASEAN region improve their market analysis and digital marketing skills. This programme will strengthen the digital capacity of 1,000 MSMEs from 10 ASEAN markets through a series of virtual and in-person training, as well as improved access to digital platforms (such as Global Trade Helpdesk, Google Market Finder, and ecomConnect, as well as practical workshops.
The goal is to lead small businesses through a cross-border entrepreneurial journey, from identifying and comparing trade opportunities to understanding market access conditions, exploring trade finance options and the international commercial terms governing contracts, sharpening their skills in digital marketing and growing their business through e-commerce channels. The programme is free of charge and in-person training sessions will be delivered in local languages.
Why should small businesses apply?
They will become part of a network of entrepreneurs and experts, and benefit from:
- Coaching on market research to identify and compare trade opportunities
- An online self-driven e-commerce course tailored for small businesses
- Access to a global e-commerce community of free resources
- Coaching on digital marketing (only for the most motivated 150 businesses!)
- Access to Google ads credits and/or Google consultation support for eligible SMEs
- A certificate from ICC, Google and ITC upon the completion of the programme
If firms would like to participate in the programme, they must:
- Be a micro, small or medium-sized business of up to 100 employees.
- Be located in one of the ASEAN countries (Brunei, Burma/Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam)
- Having at least one business online channel (website, marketplace store, social media account)
- Have a strong interest in/ or plan to explore markets markets in the ASEAN region and beyond
The course will focus on businesses selling products but businesses in the services sector are also welcome to participate.
For registration, please click on this link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAf7YLl-_xX0XjY9rOh4CBdBHJsCBTwfoj2mPvmiQ1hiypxA/formResponse
Closing Date : 31st March 2023
For more details about the programme, please click on this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DWotfGmHPSm4n89hfrJvkOUfJ57c7k2P/view?usp=sharing