PwC Malaysia Northern Region Annual Seminar 2023
Our member, PwC Malaysia’s Northern Region Annual Seminar is back. Join them and hear from the professionals on how Budget 2024 proposals and economic policies, rooted in the Madani Economy vision will reshape the Malaysian economy and its impact on you and your organisation. In addition, there are sessions on topics such as review of the indirect tax developments, MFRS accounting standards, sustainability reporting as well as crafting a resilient and inclusive workforce.
The event details are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 9th November 2023
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: Macalister Ballroom, E&O Hotel, Penang
Register at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qF4dfzvo6cpDspCOHnbZY-YtWhJ4yPD_5deI5HzpCDE/viewform?edit_requested=true
Registration fee: RM980 per participant (inclusive of service tax).
- 10% off registration fee for early bird registrations Monday, 30th October 2023.
- 10% off registration fee for group of 3 or more participants registering under the same company or group of companies. If registering as a group, kindly email the list of names to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- Purchased seats are non-refundable, but a replacement participant may be sent.
Kindly register by Monday, 6th November 2023.
Companies that contribute to the Human Resources Development Fund are eligible for HRD Corp Claimable Courses (HCC) training grants.
CPE hours/CPD points:
Participants will be presented with a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the seminar which can be used to register CPE hours/CPD points.
For the seminar’s brochure, please click on this link : https://www.pwc.com/my/en/assets/events/2024/PwC-MY-NR-Annual-Seminar-2023-brochure-ver3.pdf
For inquiries, please contact :
- Ong Bee Ling at +604 238 9170 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Yew at +604 238 9291 or email to email@example.com