[Course] ESG Manager Course
To develop a better understanding of sustainability in the ESG Manager Courses and how to be an effective leader in driving ESG initiatives, please join our member, Eco Sentido Sdn. Bhd.’s ESG Manager Course. This course comprises a series of short courses and the details are as below:
Date:15th - 29th November 2023
Time: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Bangi Resort Hotel (For All Except Siri 7)
- Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur (Siri 7)
Registration Fees for Siri 2, Siri 3, Siri 4, Siri 9 and Siri 10: RM1100.00 per pax
-Early Bird (register and pay before 1 November 2023) RM850.00 per pax
- Register two (2) courses RM1500.00/pax (save RM700.00)
- Register three (3) courses RM2160.00/pax (save RM1140.00)
- Register four (4) courses RM2880.00/pax (save RM1520.00)
- Register four (5) courses RM3600.00/pax (save RM1900.00)
Registration Fees for Siri 7: RM1300.00 per pax
- Early Bird (register and pay before 1 November 2023) RM1040.00 per pax
Registration Fees for Siri 8: RM2480.00 per pax
- Early Bird (register and pay before 6 November 2023) RM1984.00 per pax
- Interaction Medium for Siri 7 and Siri 8: Mandarin
- Registration Fee is HRDC claimable
Learning outcomes are as below:
Gain vital skills and knowledge to become effective leader in driving ESG initiatives in your organisation.
- Gain in-depth knowledge: Learn the fundamental concepts of sustainability, how it relates to environmental management systems, governance and understanding of carbon accounting approaches.
- Develop leadership skills: Enhance your ability to engage stakeholders, lead sustainable projects, and drive change within your organisation.
- Stay updated on best practices: Discover the latest trends, emerging technologies, and innovative solutions in the field of sustainability.
- Network and collaborate: Connect with like-minded professionals, exchange ideas, and build a strong network of sustainability practitioners.
To register the course, please click on this link: https://forms.gle/Wi7wi5enquuDsaX89
For more details, please read the course brochure by clicking on this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DX8cPmi4cyQHI9ulKsGncQynhLnVCQc9/view?usp=sharing