[UPDATE] Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP) 2.0
The Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP) 2.0 provides an opportunity for taxpayers to come forward voluntarily to report their income and tax computations that are accurate and orderly in line with the Inland Revenue Board Of Malaysia (IRBM) rulings that are in force as well as encouraging taxpayers to pay taxes within the stipulated period.
The implementation period of SVDP 2.0 is started from 6th June 2023 until 31st May 2024.
Please click on this link https://www.hasil.gov.my/en/special-voluntary-disclosure-programme-svdp-20/ for more informations about:
- Taxpayers who are eligible to participate in SVDP 2.0
- Operational Guidelines
- Frequent Question & Answer
- Flow Chart SVDP 2.0 Application
- SVDP 2.0 Additional Income Reporting Form
- Voluntary Disclosure Form For Transfer Pricing Case
- SVDP 2.0 Instalment Payment Application Form
- - Request For Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP) 2.0 Briefing Session
For the official full statement from IRBM in BM version, please click on this link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_GediB1NexdyC2BiB5dapKjwP3UwF7RV/view?usp=sharing